G4werkz - Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped out from one of the G4werkz shipping locations. G4werkz dropship some products and ships direct others. All products are shipped UPS or FedEx. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages. In the event a product arrives damaged or not the correct order, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items and or non correct items received must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify G4werkz within 24 Hours of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, a refund or exchange can or can’t be given. Not following the instructions can cause you to be responsible for shipping items back to G4werkz. We have sole discretion in this matter.
If you receive a damaged product or incorrect item, you must do the following:
IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING (incorrect item must be in same condition as shipped)
Keep the product with its original packaging and box
Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
G4werkz will contact the shipper once we receive the email info above to schedule a pickup if needed. DO NOT send it back to the return address without written approval from G4werkz...
- For items shipped overseas (which means not in the USA), that state some modification by customer is needed, and customer isn’t comfortable in doing it, then G4werkz will replace at its discretion. Parts must be returned before replacement will be sent. Customers not in the USA will be responsible for return shipping.
Once the product is received back and inspected, a replacement or credit or a an email declining your claim will be issued. If G4werkz sends out the replacement before receiving the damaged item, customer has 7 business days to repack item and prepare it for return shipment to the address provided by G4werkz. Customer is subjected to a recharge for the item if the product hasn't been shipped. By making payment towards a G4werkz invoice, you agree to the recharge of the item, to your credit card.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned or the order can be canceled for a 35% restocking fee at the discretion of G4werkz. If the item is Used or installed then G4werkz will not accept the item for return or refund. In some cases, we may offer the ability to return the item to us for a lesser restocking fee and then keep the balance as a store credit. To return an item, it must be in brand new condition with original packaging. If the item cannot be resold or is a special order or custom-made item, we cannot accept a return. Shipping is non refundable in either direction unless approved by G4werkz. All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 10 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 10 days. All products shipped from the G4werkz warehouse are shipped via FedEx, USPS, or USPS and require a signature when delivered. FedEx, UPS, USPS, and DHL have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package. If the package is returned to G4werkz or manufacturer, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee if you choose to not have the item reshipped. These fees will be charged to your credit card on file or will be invoiced to you. Any packages returned without authorization will be refused. Customer must have an RA number.
G4WERKZ DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. If you modify, install, or alter the item in any form, we cannot accept it as a return. We will not cover any expenses related to the product or installation, and you maybe be required to purchase a replacement.
G4WERKZ isn't responsible for delays in shipping or items being held up in customs. These are unforeseen situations that are out of our control. We will work with the shipping company to try and get updated info and relay the info to our customers. Orders cannot be cancel due to items being stuck in customs or arrived late.
Worldwide Shipping: G4WERKZ isn’t responsible if your country rejects the package nor are we responsible for custom charges that may be applied per your countries pricing. Customer will be responsible for finding away to get it shipped to there country. If G4WERKZ have to reship, the customer is responsible for paying additional shipping to get the item returned back to G4WERKZ as well. If customer decides not to accept package then a 50% restocking fee will be applied. Also shipping of the item back to G4WERKZ will be applied to the bill. CUSTOM ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR A REFUND, ONLY A STORE CREDIT
FREE Product Support for Life - 5 days a week our team at G4werkz are available by phone to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle and/or our products. Whether you are looking to order or have ordered, our priority is providing you with the best information and support for your automotive needs.
100% Secure Shopping - You will notice our entire site has a full SSL in place to prevent anyone from stealing your personal information.
Fast and Convenient Payment Methods – G4werkz has set up its online store to allow you to get to the checkout as fast as possible.
All sales are final.
- Group buy is for CF and FRP versions
- Deposits are required to secure your spot and secure the price
- Deposits are non refundable for any reason. (A refund can be given at the discretion of G4werkz, but that is a decision G4werkz can make).
- Customer is advised that production can take up to 30 days (worse case Scenario but can take longer. There is no Definite date on made to order items unless G4werkz sends an email stating a date.)/1 but as little as 30 days.
- 2-3 day priority shipping is standard for all group buy, buyers In addition, the shipping status is done by USPS Priority mail or Fedex. Shipping time is quoted by the shipping company. G4werkz isn't liable for delivery times.
- any questions please contact G4werkz
- Invoice for full payment will be given once items are ready to ship. Payment not sent within 72 hours of invoice being sent could delay shipping
- Payment that's not sent within 7 days of invoicing will resolute in a 100 shipping charge that will be required before item will be shipped!
- Process is as follows: 1. Scan, 2. Design, 3. Prototype, 4. Mold, 5. Sample, 6. Production. 1-5 process has a ETA of 6-8 weeks but can take more if issues arise with steps 1-5. Production can take up to 30 days or even longer depending on the amount of sales.
- If you want to cancel your order then a restocking fee of 35% can be charged or a store credit can be given. Once again this is at the discretion of G4werkz.
*Bold text is an update to the group buy policy as of 12/18/2018, Bold text will be changed to normal 1 month after the date of update*